1. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine artichoke hearts quartered, red pepper
strips, fresh fennel wedges, Kalamata Olives and Asiago matchsticks.
2. Prepare marinade as below and pour over vegetables. Stir gently to combine. Chill at
least 2 hours before serving, preferably 4-6 hours or overnight.
3. MARINADE: Place garlic, salt and Roland Dijon Mustard in small bowl. Mix to a paste.
4. Add Red Wine Vinegar, stir well. Add fresh herbs, then whisk in Extra
Virgin Olive Oil until creamy.
5. Finish with fresh ground black pepper.
6. To serve: line serving plate or platter with fresh arugula or spinach leaves and spoon
7. May be served as antipasto with slices of crusty French bread.