1. Cut chicken and peppers into 1" cubes, keeping separated through the process.
2. Alternate red pepper, chicken, green pepper and pineapple chunks on skewers.
3. Combine sweet and sour sauce and sesame oil in a small bowl and brush on skewered
chicken and vegetables. Marinate in refrigerator for 20 minutes or more.
4. Place marinated skewers on a hot broiler or grill. Grill approximately 12 minutes or
until done (165°F minimum internal temperature of the chicken), turning as needed.
5. Prepare dipping sauce by combining satay barbecue sauce and coconut milk
thoroughly. Heat in a saucepan.
6. Serve chicken kebabs on top of coconut rice with dipping sauce on the side.