1. Rinse greens under cold running water and toss in large bowl with shredded carrot
and mandarin orange, set aside.
2. For dressing, mix together soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, mirin, sesame oil, ginger and
3. Place almond slivers in small pan and toast in toaster oven, or 175º F oven, until light
4. Meanwhile, heat oil in small skillet over medium heat and add garlic.
5. When garlic begins to turn color add panko and salt, and fry until panko turns golden
6. Divide salad and place in 4 separate dishes.
7. Spoon dressing over salads and sprinkle toasted almonds and panko mixture on top,