1. Have a large bowl of ice cold water ready.
2. Blanch asparagus in lightly salted boiling water for 1 minute.
3. Using tongs, immediately transfer asparagus to ice water to stop the cooking process.
4. Drain asparagus well in a colander and pat dry. Asparagus may be blanched 1 day
ahead and chilled in a sealable plastic bag.
5. In a blender purée parsley, olive oil, verjus (lemon juice may be substituted), and
mustard until smooth.
6. Stir purée into mayonnaise and season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
7. To serve, line up asparagus (in the same direction) on a plate. Place a ribbon of the
Verjus Verte down the center of the asparagus.