1. Mix marinade ingredients. Place chicken and marinade in a sealed plastic dish. Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours. Stir a few times. (You can marinate overnight for dinner the next day).
2. Preheat barbecue to high. Remove chicken pieces. Place marinade in a saucepan.
3. Grill chicken 4-6 minutes. Flip the breasts and reduce heat to medium-low. Continue grilling 10-20 minutes or until cooked, until your meat thermometer reaches an internal temperature of 77° C (170° F).
4. Meanwhile, boil the marinade for 10 minutes to a nice sauce consistency.
5. Serve chicken topped with sauce.