1. Prepare marinade for fish: combine lime juice, pimenton, salt, pepper and half of
chopped garlic, ginger and shallots.
2. Place fish pieces in glass baking dish and pour marinade over. Cover and let stand 2-3
3. Heat olive oil in Dutch oven or soup pot with lid. Add remaining ginger, garlic,
shallots, scallions and chili flakes. Saute lightly over medium heat, 2-3 minutes until
4. Add peppers and tomatoes and saute over medium heat 6-8 minutes.
5. Layer fish pieces on top of peppers and tomatoes, drizzle with marinade.
6. Add hearts of palm then drizzle coconut milk over top. Sprinkle with cilantro.
7. Bring to gentle boil over medium heat, then reduce heat, cover, and simmer 20-25
minutes until bubbly and fragrant.
8. Adjust salt and pepper and red chili flakes. Ladle into serving bowls.
9. Garnish with cilantro and serve with crusty French Bread.