1. Place the monkfish fillets in a lightly greased broiling pan. Brush the fillets with olive
oil and season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
2. Separately mix the tomatoes, olives, parsley, garlic, and vinegar with a small amount
of olive oil to coat. Set aside.
3. Place the pan with the monkfish fish under the broiler, changing its position at least
every 2 minutes so they begin to brown evenly. Baste once or twice with the juices
from the bottom of the pan to retain moisture.
4. After 4 minutes top each fillet with the olive and tomato mixture and continue broiling
another 4 to 5 minutes until done. Avoid overcooking.
5. Serve immediately with lemon garnish.