1. Spread one teaspoon of mustard over the skinless side of each chicken breast. Place a
shallot and three sun-dried tomatoes in the center of each chicken breast.
2. Roll each chicken breast up, tucking in the ends, with mustard, shallots, and
sun-dried tomatoes inside.
3. Put each stuffed breast, seem down, in a lightly oiled shallow roasting pan, just large
enough to hold all of the breasts comfortably.
4. Season with sea salt and pepper. Bake in 350°F oven for 50 to 55 minutes, until the
breasts are cooked throughout.
5. Optional: Garnish with fresh arugula.