For the marinade:
- Squeeze the lemon and pour the juice in a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil, rosemary and curry, season and mix.
- Place the raw chicken breasts in the marinade and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Remove the rind from the Pont l’Evêque and cut the cheese into thin strips.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and wrap them in aluminium foil. Close tightly and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Open the aluminium foil (be careful of the burning hot steam) and set aside to cool. When cool, cut into thin strips.
- Grill the slices of bread on one side only. Spread a few chicken strips on the ungrilled side of the bread. Spread the cheese strips onto the chicken. Bake for a few minutes, until the cheese melts