1. Preheat grill or broiler.
2. Lightly brush chicken with olive oil, season with sea salt and pepper. Grill or broil,
about 20 minutes, turning several times.
3. Melt butter in a medium skillet over moderate heat. Saute onions with sea salt and
pepper until soft and clear.
4. Add garlic and paprika, and cook an additional 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add
remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook, uncovered,
about 5 minutes or until chicken is done throughout.
5. Place chicken over individual beds of bulgur wheat, Israeli couscous, rice or pasta.
Ladle on sauce and serve.