1. Over high heat, heat a wok or high-sided sauté pan. Add the vegetable oil and heat
2. Add the chicken and fry for 2 minutes. Drain the chicken from the oil and set aside.
Remove all but 2 tablespoons of the oil from the wok.
3. Over high heat, warm the wok. Add the scallions, ginger, garlic, and red bell pepper
and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4. Return the chicken to the wok and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the sesame oil, soy sauce,
and basil leaves and stir-fry for 1 minute more.
5. Empty the wok into a warm serving dish.