1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine curry powder, salt & pepper. Add chicken thighs
and stir well to cover. Cover and marinate one hour.
2. Pour canola oil into large skillet or wok; add ginger, garlic and lemongrass. Stir fry
lightly over medium heat 2-3 minutes until aroma is released.
3. Add chicken thighs, and chopped onions; stir-fry over medium high heat 4-5 minutes
until lightly browned.
4. Add coconut milk, covering chicken completely; bring to gentle boil.
5. Layer sweet potatoes, carrot and lime zest over chicken. (Add chicken stock, only if
needed to cover).
6. Cover with tight fitting lid, reduce heat and simmer 20-25 minutes, until chicken is
cooked through and sweet potatoes are almost tender.
7. Remove cover and simmer for 10 minutes to finish sweet potatoes and reduce cooking
liquid. Adjust salt & pepper; stir in chopped cilantro.
8. To serve, ladle curry over Roland Jasmine Coconut Rice.
9. Garnish with additional cilantro leaves and fresh lime wedges.