1. To make noodles: Place 6 cups water (or broth if making soup) in large pot. Bring to
boil. Add noodles to boiling water or broth and let sit for two minutes. Stir for one
minute, or until cooked through. Drain and rinse with cold water, or leave in hot soup
2. Combine Tahini and the next 7 ingredients in a medium size bowl and stir with
whisk until smooth. Prepare noodles as directed above and place in a large serving
3. Prepare egg pancake: Heat 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over
medium heat. Pour in beaten eggs and cook until firm, flipping once to make a
pancake. Remove from pan. Cool then slice thinly and set aside.
4. Place chicken, carrots, cucumbers, tomato and egg pancake strip in sections on the
noodles and pour the Tahini sauce mixture over the ingredients and the
noodles. Garnish with sesame seeds.
5. To serve, gently toss all ingredients to coat. Sprinkle lightly with pinch of Red Chili
Flakes if desired.