1. Place rice and water in medium size saucepan.
2. Bring to boil over medium heat, then reduce to simmer.
3. Cook until water is just absorbed. (8-9 minutes)
4. Stir in coconut milk, vanilla and sugar.
5. Bring to gentle boil, reduce to simmer and cook 20 minutes, uncovered.
6. Mix cornstarch and cold water together until smooth.
7. Stir into pudding mixture and bring back to gentle boil for 4-5 minutes until pudding
is lightly thickened and has a sheen.
8. Pour into individual serving bowls, or your prettiest dessert bowl.
9. Enjoy warm or chill in refrigerator for at least 1-2 hours.
10. Garnish with fresh strawberries or sliced mangoes.
11. Pudding keeps well for 3-4 days, refrigerated.