1. Place chutney in blender. Gradually add chicken stock and puree. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add diced red pepper and garlic and
sauté 3 minutes.
3. Add rice and curry powder and stir 1 minute.
4. Add kidney beans, sweet potato, collard greens and currants and stir to blend.
5. Add broth mixture. Bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until rice and
vegetables are tender and liquids are absorbed, about 25 minutes. Turn off heat and
let stand covered 10 minutes.