1. Whisk first 4 ingredients in large bowl to blend.
2. Gradually whisk in flour and baking powder.
3. Stir in dill and 3/4 of the butter. Cover; let stand 1 hour.
4. Brush large skillet with butter. Heat over medium heat. Working in batches and
brushing with butter as needed, drop batter by tablespoonfuls into skillet, forming 2
1/2-inch rounds. Cook until pancakes are golden on bottom and bubbles begin to
break on surface, about 2-3 minutes. Turn over; cook until golden, about 1-2 minutes.
Transfer to baking sheet. Keep warm in oven.
5. Top pancakes with salmon.
6. Place a dollop of sour cream on top of salmon just slightly off center.
7. Place a dollop of caviar opposite sour cream.