1. Pour oil in a large wok and heat to 350º F.
2. In a large shallow bowl, mix together tempura batter and ice water adding more of
each ingredient until desired consistency is reached.
3. For this recipe, tempura should be slightly thin with lumps, do not mix smooth.
4. Clean and remove ends from green beans.
5. In small batches, using chopsticks or tongs, dip vegetables in tempura batter and
then immerse in hot oil.
6. Cook for about 1 minutes or until vegetables are nearly cooked through and
carefully remove to paper towel-lined plate using wire skimmer.
7. Return oil to 350º F between batches.
8. Combine soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger, and serve alongside fried green beans.