1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Slice chicken breasts into 1" wide strips. Place chicken strips, in a single layer, in the
bottom of a 9" x 13" baking dish. Lightly season with sea salt and black pepper.
3. Spread the Italian green beans, ripe black olives, green olives, roasted red peppers,
sun dried tomato strips, and artichokes, over the chicken.
4. Evenly drizzle Italian dressing over the vegetables. Cover with diced tomatoes (with
5. Bake for approximately 1 hour at 350°F until the chicken is cooked throughout.
6. While the chicken entree is cooking, prepare spaghetti noodles (bowtie pasta or
penne pasta may be substituted). Time this so they are done at the same time as the
7. Add the drained pasta to a large serving dish. Add the heated chicken and vegetable
mixture, along with the juices, over the top. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.