1. Pour juice, syrup and broth in a skillet. Add 30 ml (2 tbsp.) of butter.
2. Bring to boil and add the pre-seasoned chicken breasts. Cover and bake over low heat for about 15 minutes.
3. Remove and keep warm.
4. Add cream to the cooking juice and reduce to syrupy consistency (sauce should just stick to the back of a spoon).
5. Add the leftover butter and adjust seasoning (Hint: Always correct seasoning to bring out certain flavours when cooking is completed).
6. Cut goat cheese into circles and coat with fresh, chopped parsley.
7. Cut chicken breasts into thin strips. Alternate cheese circles and chicken.
8. Place in the center of a plate and bake for a few minutes until cheese melts and spreads.
9. Drizzle with a bead of sauce and arrange apple fans. Serve with an endive & hazelnut salad.