1. Slice goat cheese into four pieces pressed to 1/2 inch.
2. Clean knife after each cut to prevent knife from sticking, or use dental floss to make
3. In a shallow bowl combine panko, black pepper, salt and thyme.
4. In another bowl whisk egg whites until light and fluffy.
5. Dredge cheese slices in panko mixture, then dip in egg whites and dredge in panko
6. Place cheese slices on a plate, cover and let sit in the refrigerator for one hour.
7. Meanwhile, cut green tomatoes into 1/2 inch thick slices and red onion into 1/8 inch
8. In a large bowl toss together baby greens, cranberries and sliced onion.
9. Heat oil in non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
10. Add cheese slices to skillet being carefull of oil splatter.
11. Cook until panko turns golden brown (about 3 minutes), then turn over and brownother side.
12. Transfer fried cheese slices to paper towel lined plate.
13. Divide mixed greens amongst four plates.
14. Arrange tomato slices on salad, then place cheese slices on top.
15. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and walnut oil, serve.