1. TRUFFLE OIL VINAIGRETTE:
2. In a small bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, and thyme.
3. Slowly whisk in the truffle oil to make a creamy, emulsified dressing. Season with sea
salt and pepper; set aside.
5. In a large bowl, toss together the blanched green beans, mushrooms, shallot, and
6. Add the truffle oil vinaigrette and toss to coat. Line a platter with whole endive leaves
and mound the salad over them.
7. NOTE: The green beans should be blanched until tender, but not soft.