1. In a large non-stick skillet with metal handle (able to be used in the oven)heat 2 tbsp
of olive oil and fry the potatoes and onions for 2-3 minutes. Carefully turn mixture
2. Cover tightly and cook over a low heat for about 20 minutes turning occasionally,
until slightly softened and golden brown.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, cilantro, Roland Kalamata Olives and
cheese. Season well with salt and black pepper.
4. Gently stir potatoes and onions into egg mixture until thoroughly coated.
5. Using same skillet, wipe clean and heat the remaining 2 tbsp oil. Add the potato/egg
mixture and cook, over a very low heat. Use a spatula to push eggs from side of skillet
and allow uncooked egg to run underneath. Keep working sides of tortilla until egg is
well set, this should take 5-7 minutes.
6. Preheat the broiler to high. Place the tortilla under the broiler and finish until top it is
set and golden brown. Carefully remove tortilla and cut into wedges. Serve alone or
with green salad.