1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Slice chicken breasts into 1" wide strips. Place chicken strips, in a single layer, in the
bottom of a 9" x 13" baking dish. Lightly season with sea salt and black pepper.
3. Place diced tomatoes, with juice, over the chicken. Next add the Kalamata olives (ripe
black olives may be substituted).
4. Crumble the Feta cheese evenly over the top. Sprinkle Oregano over the cheese.
5. Bake for approximately 1 hour at 350°F until the chicken is cooked throughout and
the cheese is bubbly.
6. Serve over rice or almost any type of cooked pasta. Garnish with pepperoncini’s.