1. Mix well all marinade ingredients and add the meat. Place entire mixture with meat into a sealed plastic container and refrigerate for 6 to 12 hours.
2. In the oven, place one oven rack on the highest rack setting and one rack on the lowest setting. Place a baking sheet on the lowest rack, to catch any drippings.
3. Preheat oven to 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
4. Insert a wooden bamboo picks ( like the one used for kebabs) through the end of each slice of meat, and suspend each slice from the top rack in the oven, using the picks as a support.
5. Bake at 160 degrees F (70 degrees C) with the oven door propped open to allow moisture to escape. Bake for 2-3 hours depending on thickness of slices. Jerky should bend, and not snap.