1. Remove 6 whole peppers from jar. Drain well. Cut in 1/4 inch strips. Set aside.
2. In a medium size mixing bowl, combine Extra Virgin Olive Oil, heavy cream,
Roland Dijon Mustard, black pepper and thyme. Mix well.
3. Add Marinated Roasted Red Pepper strips to bowl and blend lightly.
4. Add Roland Kalamata Olives, Asiago Cheese strips and chopped parsley.
5. Mix very gently and chill at least one hour before serving.
6. Additional parsley may be added, just before serving. Salad keeps well overnight.
7. Serve on platter lined with arugula leaves, or on individual serving plates.
8. Serve with fresh ground black pepper.