1. Cut block of Feta Cheese into serving slices, 1/4 inch thick.
2. Lay Feta slices flat in glass baking dish.
3. Combine Extra Virgin Olive Oil, thyme, oregano and black pepper.
4. Pour olive oil mixture over feta, cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.
5. Lift feta slices out of marinade and place in center of serving platter.
6. Surround with Roland Marinated Roasted Red Peppers, cut in 1/4 inch pieces.
7. Sprinkle Roland Kalamata Halves over and around the red peppers.
8. Drizzle marinade over feta, roasted red peppers and olives.
9. Sprinkle lightly with thyme and oregano. Serve with warmed pita bread.