Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
1. Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1 inch wedges.
2. In a medium bowl, toss the truffle butter and ½ teaspoon of salt.
3. Spread the potatoes on a roasting pan in a single layer
* For crispy brown edges, place the cut-side down.
1. Roasted the potatoes for 45 min, until golden brown.
2. Add the garlic and stire to coat the potatoes evenly.
3. Continue to roast until the potatoes and garlic are evenly brown. (15 min. more)
4. Remove from the oven and mix with parsley.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.