1. Add the sea salt and pepper to the flour and mix well.
2. Coat the salmon steaks in the seasoned flour.
3. Melt the butter in a pan over medium-high heat and fry the salmon, about 5 minutes
per side until cooked. Remove the fish and keep warm.
4. Pour the whiskey in the pan, heat and flambe. Add the green peppercorns and sour
cream. Stir until well blended.
5. Add the salmon back into the pan and allow to reheat a few minutes in the sauce.
Serve on a pre-heated platter. Garnish with watercress.