1. Press tuna between paper towels until barely moist. Combine the breadcrumbs, pesto,
and water in a small bowl, tossing well. Pat breadcrumb mixture on both sides of tuna.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium high heat until
hot. Add tuna; cook 2 minutes on each side or until medium-rare or desired degree of
doneness. Remove tuna from pan; keep warm.
3. Stir in vinegar and capers, scraping pan to loosen browned bits; cook 1 minute.
4. Place a large Dutch oven coated with cooking spray over medium high heat until hot.
Add shallots, and saute 3 minutes or until tender. Add spinach, and saute 1 minute.
Add wine and pepper; partially cover and cook for 2 minutes or until the spinach wilts.
5. Place tuna over spinach; drizzle with caper sauce.