1. Marinate pork in 1 Tbsp. wine and 1 Tbsp. soy sauce for 30 minutes.
2. Prepare noodles according to package instructions. Set aside.
3. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in large wok. Stir fry garlic, carrots, water, chestnuts, mushrooms,
scallions for three minutes. Add snow peas and cabbage, stir fry 2 minutes longer. Set
aside in small bowl, sprinkle with salt.
4. Add 1 Tbsp oil to wok. Stir fry pork with ginger until almost done.
5. Add shrimp and stir fry just until pink.
6. Add 1 Tbsp wine, to skillet. Cook 30 seconds to reduce. Pour pork/shrimp mixture into
small bowl. Set aside.
7. Add chicken broth, oyster sauce, soy sauce and salt and pepper to taste to the wok.
Bring to a boil, then add potato starch mixed with 2 Tbsp cold water. Boil for 1 minute,
to allow soup to thicken. Reduce heat, stir in cooked vegetables, pork and shrimp. Stir
in 1 Tbsp sesame oil.
8. Divide cooked noodles into 4-6 bowls. Pour the soup mixture evenly over the noodles.