1. Heat oil in large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and stir-fry until just
cooked through, about 2 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer shrimp to plate.
2. Add vegetables and ginger to sauté pan and stir-fry 2 minutes.
3. Add coconut milk and curry paste. Stir to mix well.
4. Dissolve cornstarch in soy sauce, then add to pan. Boil until sauce is slightly
thickened, stirring frequently, about 2 minutes.
5. Return shrimp and any accumulated juices to skillet. Stir 30 seconds. Serve
immediately with Jasmine rice and garnish with green onions.