1. Sauté the onion in olive oil over medium heat until it is soft and translucent (do not
2. Add the Arborio rice, stirring for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add the white cooking wine, sun-dried tomatoes, and 1 cup of the hot chicken stock.
Stir just enough to mix in the liquid. Reduce the heat to medium/medium low (just
enough to keep a fast simmer/slow boil going).
4. As the liquid is absorbed, keep adding the hot chicken stock, one cup at a time,
stirring only briefly after the liquid is added, until the rice is al dente (creamy and
only slightly firm). Note: You may not use all of the chicken stock, this is normal.
5. Remove from heat and fold in the Parmesan cheese and pesto. Season with sea salt
and pepper to taste.