1. Split petite baguette in half horizontally.
2. Spread bottom half with Dijonnaise Sauce.
3. Lay slices of salami along bottom half, topped by slices of provolone cheese.
4. Place 4-6 Marinated Artichoke Quarters on top of cheese.
5. Sprinkle with Kalamata Halves.
6. Lay on strips Marinated Roasted Red Peppers.
7. Drizzle lightly with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
8. Top with fresh ground black pepper.
9. Cut in half and enjoy or wrap tightly in plastic wrap and allow flavors to ripen.
10. For Dijonaisse Sauce: Combine Whole Egg Mayonnaise, Extra Strong Dijon
Mustard and Black Pepper in a bowl and stir well. Store refrigerated. Keeps to
expiration date of mayonnaise.