1. Trim fat from pork cutlets and pound meat with back of large chefs knife to
tenderize, set aside.
2. Prepare to dredge cutlets by placing 3 large, shallow bowls side by side.
3. In the first bowl place flour.
4. In the second bowl whisk together eggs, dijon mustard and water.
5. In the third bowl mix together panko, salt and pepper.
6. Dredge pork cutlet in flour, then dip into egg mixture and finally coat with panko
7. For a thicker coating, let cutlets sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes and simply
repeat the process, remembering to add more ingredients.
8. In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
9. Carefully slide cutlet into skillet.
10. Cook cutlet until panko turns golden brown (about 3 minutes) making sure it does
not burn, then turn over and repeat.
11. If fully cooked, the meat should no longer be pink inside.
12. Repeat for second cutlet adding more oil if needed.
13. Serve with lemon wedge, and a side of tonkatsu sauce.
14. Makes 2 servings.