1. Combine the butter and shallots in a large skillet and saute over high until shallots
are well browned.
2. Place the sauteed shallots with butter, truffle, red wine vinegar and 1/2 of the chicken
stock in blender and whirl until smooth.
3. Pour the mixture back into the skillet and simmer until reduced.
4. Then add the rest of the chicken broth, the cream and simmer until reduced again.
5. Remove from heat and add the balsamic vinegar and truffle oil.
6. In a kettle of boiling salted water cook the pasta until it is al dente then drain well.
7. Add the sauce to the pasta and toss.