1. Spread the hazelnuts out on a baking pan and bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes, or
until the nuts are fragrant and the skins blister.
2. Allow to cool slightly, then transfer the nuts to a kitchen towel and rub to remove the
3. Transfer the nuts to a food processor and pulse until finely ground. Transfer the nuts
to a bowl and wipe out the food processor.
4. In the food processor, combine the ricotta cheese, goat cheese, Dijon mustard and
truffle oil; process until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the bowl.
5. Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and stir in the ground hazelnuts.
6. Season with sea salt and white pepper to taste,
7. Drizzle with additional truffle oil and serve.