1. Combine vinegar and pesto; drizzle over salad, and toss gently.
2. Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil. Cook for 12
3. Add asparagus; cook 3 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain.
4. Season salmon with sea salt and pepper. Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over
medium-high heat. Add salmon; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily
when tested with a fork.
5. Remove skin from salmon and flake apart with a fork; set aside.
6. Combine salmon, potatoes, asparagus, salad greens, green onions, and tomatoes in a