Marble Grade 5 Tenderloin follows the strict guidelines that ranks WAgyu beef. 5 hs high marbling of fat throughout, with snow white fat and a smooth melting texture. Tender, luscious, and delightful are only a few words to describe the hand-cut tenderloin filet steak that you and your guests will enjoy. Aged to perfection and trimmed of all exterior fat, this steak is sure to please the most discerning palate. Greg Norman Signature™ Wagyu is produced from the same cattle breed known for producing the legendary Kobe beef of Japan. Greg Norman Wagyu Beef is finished for a minimum of 300 days on a special Japanese formulation of grains to produce an incredibly marbled, high quality product. This finishing along with superior Wagyu genetics leads to butter knife tenderness. Greg Norman Signature Wagyu is graded on the traditional Japanese marbling scale, currently achieving marble scores 5-9. Wagyu (translates to "Japanese Cow") cattle are bred to produce fat that is substantially lower in saturated fats than other beef, and is considered a super premium beef not only because of its generous marbling, but because of its fat quality.
- Finished on Japanese grain formulation for 360 days
- Higher in Omega 3s and Omega 6s than regular beef
- Imported from Australia
- Marked chilled, this product will arrive in a vacuum-sealed bag.
- Unopened, use or freeze within 7 days of receipt. Once you've opened the vacuum-sealed bag, use or freeze within 1 day.
- If frozen, keep in the freezer for up to 6 months. To defrost, thaw overnight in the fridge, then use within 3 days.
Marble Score: 5
Usually ships within 3 business days.
Product is perishable and must ship via Overnight service.